Me and My Story

Me and My Story
Adriani Triharry Rosemerry / 18 yo / let's blogging !!

Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

BL or E

you will feel a little bit confused when you read the title,right? if you're a college student, you will already realize that is all about the result of test in university. today my K4, yupp my class, have had a public speaking class at 7 A.M. at 7.45 one of my classmates came late, without permission of my lecturer she come in. our lecturer Mr. R got angry because of her attitude is bad. my lecturer said if it happens again, oll of members on my class will get E or BL :(. i hope it will not happen. aamiin.

2 komentar:

  1. postingan2nya sangat menarik dan bermanfaat,,terus menulis,,karena dengan menulis kita bisa mengembangkan imajinasi kita dan menjadikan kita lebih kretaif ^_^

    salam kenal
    kalau berkenan silahkan mampir ke EPICENTRUM
    folloback juga ya buat nambah temen sesama blooger,,tukeran link juga boleh,,makasih..^_^

    BalasHapus