Me and My Story

Me and My Story
Adriani Triharry Rosemerry / 18 yo / let's blogging !!

Jumat, 16 Desember 2011

Friendship?

This is the end of my third semester, I did my best to final exam, I do believe and hope that everything's gonna be fine and got 4 for my IP, aamiin ya Robb. I will not tell about something important, but surely I will tell you about my friendship. Recently I realized that a friend is what we called a person who will listening about our sadness or happiness and a person who will speak up when we stay on wrong way. Yeah, I do have a friend, I love her, my love to her as big as my love to my others best friend, but I realized she doesn't do the same. She makes a war side with me behind me. I don't know what exactly happened till she judge me as a girl with no feeling or someone who always respect to every boy. I'm not such a kind of girl that she thought. I have no words anymore to write. When Im remembering this, my tears always falling down slowly

1 komentar:

  1. kunjungan gan .,.
    Menjaga kepercayaan orang lain lebih penting daripada membangunnya.,.
    di tunggu kunjungan balik.na gan.,.

    BalasHapus